the New Image Team
do for your vehicle
A car is usually the second most expensive purchase of your life.
Keep it looking shiny and new with our ENHANCE service.
Key features of the service are:
- Remove surface dirt, tar and tree sap
- Use different abrasive grades to remove surface scratches, car wash swirls and paint oxidisation
- Apply high quality polish to enhance the surface gloss and leave the paintwork protected
It’s not always the case that an entire vehicle panel needs to be repainted when just a small area of paint has been damaged. Our skilled technicians can ‘Blend’ the vehicle colour of the damaged area to the rest of the panel. This type of paintwork repair can be done at a fraction of the cost of a full panel respray whilst also ensuring a PRISTINE finish.
More vehicles have alloy wheels fitted than ever before. That, combined with more obstacles and pot holes on the UK roads, the frequency of Alloy Wheel damage is increasing.
New Image is the leading expert in the repair and reconditioning of alloy wheels in Norwich and surrounding areas.
Our process ensures scrapes, scuffs, and kerb damage is removed from your alloy wheels returning them to their original mint condition.
Damage to alloy wheels has a major impact on their value, and can detract from their overall appearance.
- Curbed Wheels - From minor contact with the kerb to a major impact, our process can return the wheel back to an as new condition
- Polished Rims - Scrapes and scratches to polished rims are unsightly - watch them disappear with our restoration process
- Impact from a collision with a stationary object, be it a kerb or pot hole in the road can be reconditioned to a PRISTINE finish
New Image only uses the best products when protecting your vehicle's paintwork. Over the years there have been many types or paintwork protector, but through much experience, we have decided to recommend the Williams F1 Ceramic PROTECTION product. The main features are:
- Ceramic Coat bonds with the pores in the paintwork to form an extremely durable, crystal clear finish that needs no maintenance except washing
- It resists UV light, cold, frost, acid rain, exhaust fumes, bird lime (provided it is removed within 21 days) and solvents
- Plus, it saves time, money and elbow-grease!